You’ve thought about starting your digital business, i.e. you want to do your digital transformation because you understand the benefits of digitalization. Perfect you have your kit to start but you need accessories to accomplish certain tasks of your job such as printing, storing heavy files or transporting, exchanging data and this is where the choice of accessories is involved to carry out your daily tasks.
Top what are the digital accessories needed to start your digital business?
1- THE PRINTER
The printer is the first digital accessory that is most important to your digitalization. The printer is used to print digital data on paper format to turn it into physical data. This is all the more important for contracts to be signed, scanner to return or reading some very long documents. It is easier to read on paper format than on computer and more recommended for the health of the eyes in the face of the light that gives off a digital device.
CARACTERISTIC OF HP OFFICEJET PRO 8210 WIRELESS COLOR PRINTING
- Limited time offer: 4 MONTHS OF INK FREE, when you sign up HP Instant Ink service during printer setup; offer ends 5/2/2020
- Everything you need for impressive prints – From borderless, two-sided color prints to the built-in Wi-Fi Direct for easy mobile printing, this HP color inkjet printer delivers exceptional productivity for your small business
- Our most powerful printing app ever – The HP Smart app allows you to set up your HP wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from your smartphone
- Affordable, professional color – Manage your budget with professional-quality color at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers
- Redefine expectations – Use the HP JetAdvantage Management Solution set to control your fleet: add new devices and solutions, update features, and apply corporate policies with ease
- Choose an ink replenishment service – Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
- Original HP ink – This HP office printer uses Original HP 952 cartridges. Get up to 2X the pages with HP 952XL high yield ink
- Wide range of paper size support – Legal; 8.5 x 13 in; Letter; A4; Executive; B5; A5; Statement; Envelope (#10, Monarch); Index card (3×5, 4×6); Photo Media
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
What customers liked
- I’m impressed. I haven’t ever used an HP printer before, though I have installed many. For the most part, I found HP printers often took a long time and were very difficult to install. Not this one though. My OfficeJet Pro 8210 is connected to my home network which includes 2 laptops (Windows 10 and Windows 7) and two desktops – one with XP and my main desktop with Linux Mint. Installation was quick and flawless – about a minute to install on my wife’s Windows 7 laptop with an SSD drive and a couple of minutes on my Linux Mint desktop (also with an SSD drive) once I downloaded the latest HPLIP software and followed HP’s instructions.
- All work flawlessly. Good print quality.
- Good product. Easy to setup and good mobile and desktop app support. Wifi and email to print options work. Colour seems nice. Pretty fast too.
What customers didn’t like
- I purchased this as a replacement for my old OfficeJet which gave out after 5 years which seemed fair. This one worked great for two weeks, then it died. Ok. That can happen. I called HP, they courteously sent me a new print. All good. This one worked for 3 days. Died. Called HP. They were embarassed, but knew the problem immediately. Sent me out a new part via Fedex overnight. This one worked for 2 days and died. Called again. They basically admitted that the ink carriage on these printers is hit and miss. Sometimes they are able to fix it. Sometimes they are not and then they keep sending out new printers until they find one that works….. but for how long? HP service was great but they should just take this thing off the market since they know they are lemons.
- For the price it just prints. No scanner no fax just prints. Spent a 120 and then went to Walmart and saw a cannon fax, scanner and printed for 60 bucks!!! Should of read what it came with a letter closer before I bought. Not very satisfied
This printer is adapted to the latest technology. Wireless printing just with an internet connection and color printing. The speed is very flattering and printing from a mobile phone is possible if it is connected. It’s very interesting because of its ease of use. highly recommended for even the most urgent work
|Item Weight||18.96 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 19.5 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||D9L64A|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14, Letter, Legal, Envelope|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D9L64A#B1H|
|Print speed (up to)||22 ppm black, 18 ppm color|
|Auto 2-sided printing||✔|
|Auto document feeder||N/A|
|Wired/wireless networking||Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n|
|Display (inches)||2 mono|
|Dimensions (inches)||19.52 x 16.53 x 7.99|
|Input/output capacity||250 sheets, 150 sheets|
A classy and truly efficient printer that uses wireless connection.
2- USB STICK
The USB stick is a storage periphery. It is used to store documents and transport them for later use on any other computer provided it (the computer) or it (the USB stick) is not virused (contain viruses that can destroy the saved files). Viruses are destructive files that are found in damaged devices and spread through the contact of a healthy USB stick from a virused device to a holy device. Fortunately there are antivirus to compensate for this problem.
CARACTERISTIC OF SANDISK CRUZER 32GB
- 16GB x 2 = 32GB – Take it all with you – on reliable USB flash drives
- Transfer with confidence – when moving images and other files from computer to computer or other consumer electronic devices
- Ideal for video – the easy way to store, share and play your favorite video files
- Trust the minds behind flash memory to keep your files safe and secure with a two-year limited** warranty
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10+ and Linux; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port required for high speed transfer
What customers liked
- SanDisk is a good brand in flash drives, and quality is important when you are talking about the integrity of your important data. These drives are nice and small, but not too small. They have a little opening to add a loop or lanyard, which I always do. The 16GB storage size is good enough for temporary storage and transfers, and for backing up important files. It strikes a good balance between capacity and price.
- Product arrived on time and in good condition. Easy to install one for playing music in my car and one to add pause, rewind, and fast forward to my Roku TV set. Price was right!
- Good quality timely delivery genuine product
What customers didn’t like
- I have used a lot of thumb drives in my life and I generally pick SanDisk. I wish I hadn’t in this case. First the item is very small and doesn’t come with a lanyard so you either need to make a lanyard or risk losing it.
- One of the drives worked well and I had no problems with it. The other, however, overheated the 2nd day I used it, right after I had all my folders and work loaded on it, rendering it useless. And when I say overheated I mean when I removed it from my laptop it burned my fingers. Thankfully I back up all my work, but on day 2 I never expect to need my backup.
- Because I have had good luck with SanDisk products I tend to think it might be the size and quality of this particular model. Keep looking and pay a little more!
- The transfer speed is very slow in USB and it takes a long time to detect USB on some PCs and laptops
It is very interesting to have two usb keys at the price of one. This gives the possibility of having a USB key in reserve in case one deteriorates. Also, the SANDISK CRUZER 32 GB key is fast for document download and offers up to two years of guaranty
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||SKSDCZ50-016G-2 PACK|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 478 ratings|
4.6 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#358 in USB Flash Drives|
|Date first listed on Amazon||November 9, 2011|
This is a nice pocket accessory that allows you to walk around with your documents turnkey and use it in a timely manner on any computer in addition to its speed of execution.
Although smartphones come with their headphones, in case you don’t have headphones, it’s indiscreet to listen to your training or entertainment videos in the sight and sweat of your nearest neighborhood and to make up for that, you need headphones for your computer or smartphone.
CARACTERISTICS OF Apple AirPods Pro
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
What customers liked
Like iphone 11 Pro, Macbook Pro, Airpad Pro; the « Pro » denotes a higher end product.
Compared to the Airpods (version 2) highest end model (with wireless charging case*); the Airpods Pro is $50 more MSRP.
Compared to the non wireless case version it’s $90 more
*Airpods Pro does have wireless charging case by default. Only one version.
Let’s go through the differences
1. Physical Appearance:
Shorter Stem, but larger bud or head
There’s a large black airflow grill
A mic inside and outside the Airpods
Case is same thickness, a lot wider, but shorter. Still uses lighting cable to charge, but it does come with a lighting to USB-C cable
2. In-ear, instead of on-ear
If your ear has a small cavum and the original airpods fit perfectly, then the Airpads Pro may be a tight fit/more uncomfortable, but seeing the in-ear design, the ear piece will go into the ear canal and the rest will float in place.
Those with normal or larger cavum it’ll fit well.
Some may not like the ear piece going into their ear canal
These ear phones are more for a closed environment than an open one
Seeing that it’s an in-ear design, you may feel this hollow air effect going on unless you turn on transparency mode (more on this later) or play music with active noise cancelling on
Seeing that it’s in-ear, it has a tighter grip, better for joggers, those who shake their head around a lot for some reason, or if you run up stairs often. If you have an intense workout regimen and/or do extreme sports and not mindful it still can fall out
There’s a Ear Tip Fit Test on app. There’s several ear tips in box. When you turn on this feature in app it’ll calibrate and suggest what ear tips are best listening experience for you
If you lose the tips or get them dirty overtime, you can go to the Apple store and get replacement pair for around $4 or get cheaper 3rd party ones when they come out
3. Squeeze instead of tap
Instead of tapping on the earbuds, you are pinching or squeezing the stem.
1x to play, pause, and answer calls
2x to skip forward tracks
3x to skip back tracks
Press and hold to switch between active noise cancel and transparency mode
Still able to say « Hey Siri » to do voice commands/adjust volume anytime
No physical volume controls on buds
4. Battery life
Battery life varies depending on how far away you are from the device and volume you set. Battery depreciation over time. These are just rough estimates
Pro in general has 4.5 listening time with active noise cancelling or transparency on. Airpods version 2 has 5 hours. Note Airpod version 2 does not have active noise cancelling or transparency mode. You can get 5 hours with noise cancelling and transparency off, but most likely you’re not going to unless you’re really desperate for battery
Pro has 3.5 talk time. Airpods have 3 hours
Case both old 24 hours battery life
Pro: 5 mins in case = 1 hour talk or listen time. Airpods 15min in case = 3 hours listen, 2 hours talk
5. Water/sweat resistant
Now you can go to the gym and do cardio with them on.
As mentioned before, tighter grip seeing that it’s in-ear
May survive light rain. Do not recommended going in the shower or dunk in the pool with it though
6. Active noise cancellation, Transparency mode
Airpods pro has 3 modes: Active noise cancellation, off and Transparency mode
Active nose cancellation tries to block out outside noise while listening to music. I’d say it drowns out may 70%. If you focus to outside or aren’t focused to music; you still may be able to pick out what’s going on, but in general it does it’s job.
Off is just like the standard in-ear headphones, but with the hollow air sound when no music is playing
Transparency mode. The black airflow grills let in outside sound so you’re able to hear both outside sound and music same time. Think of it as open ear headsets.
Unlike some in-ear headsets the black airflow grills prevent you from hearing yourself in your head when you talk
7. Sound Quality
Better than the previous version seeing the active noise cancelling and in-ear with more focused sound direcly into your ear canal. It’s not $250 audiophile quality sound. Better quality sound in lows and mids compared to non-pro version. If you ever tried the Power Beats Pro, it sound very similar to those
You can hear callers better in a noisy environment and less likely raise your voice
Other than that, all other features are the same. Meant to be used on Apple devices. Very good ease of use for Apple users, and is in-style these days (shows social status). Sound quality is better that the non-PRO version, and you do get noise cancellation. There are other headphones that do it better sound in this price range, but may not be as convenient with pairing to Apple devices.
What customers didn’t like
- Love Apple products but I’m tired of their games
- With the iPhone 11 they introduced the new charging end (not the one that goes into the phone, the one that plugs into the cube then into the receptacle).
- The AirPods pro comes with the same cable but no cube. This means if you don’t have an iPhone product you can’t charge these period. And the charging wire it comes with is worthless unless you’ve already bought an iPhone 11
- Apple charges a ridiculous premium for their products. They should back it with the proper hardware
These headphones are really awesome and practical and can play video on any device
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 0.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Item model number||MWP22AM/A|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date first listed on Amazon||October 27, 2019|
You are a digital company, you want to move to digitalization or you are a startup, you have the necessary digital devices, here are your digital accessories necessary to perfect your digitalization.
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE