A smart TV is a normal TV that works as usual by providing you with TV channels that you have subscribed to while adding the internet function to allow you to access streaming channels and video content on the internet.
In other words, it is a 2-in-1 television because it has first of all the functions of an ordinary TV, but also the functions of a computer such as an operating system and applications that are particularly dedicated to it.
So today we give you two examples of smart TVs as well as their advantages.
1-SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in
|Screen Size||50 Inches|
|Model Name||LED UHD 8 Series|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Special Feature||Dynamic Crystal Color; Crystal Processor 4K; Smart TV with Multiple Voice Assistants; HDR|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR – A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K – Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS – Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR – Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
With Alexa built into samsung smart TV, you can ask to play music and games, hear the news, control smart home devices, and more.
What peoples like
- Fantastic quality for the price. I am using them as gaming monitors. They are absolutely worth the money though be warned if you buy more than one and they are in the same room the remotes will interfere with other TVs of the same brand. You are better to use the app on your phone so you don’t shut off both TVs at the same time. I have 3 Samsung TVs in my room and I don’t even use the remotes because one remote controls all 3 TVs and will turn one tv on and turn others off even when you don’t point the remote at that tv.
What peoples didn’t like
- Screen Share/Apple AirPlay Does Not Work. After two factory resets and numerous attempts to use the screen sharing/Apple Airplay functionality, we continued to get message on the TV “Unable to connect to Samsung Server.” Everything else streamed and functioned great and internet connection fine. Finally called Samsung Support, and after an hour on the phone, doing various resets and checks, I was told there was issue with the TV and I should return it.
Take your Smart TV viewing to amazing new heights in Crystal UHD with the super slim, minimalistic Samsung 50-inch Class AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV with 3 HDMI Ports. Elevated, lifelike clarity offers you a picture that has to be seen to be believed, thanks to the dynamic Crystal Processor 4K that delivers vibrant, picture-perfect viewing. Add in Smart features that make watching even easier¹. Ask more from your TV with multiple built-in voice assistants. Choose from Alexa², Google Assistant³, and Bixby Voice⁴ to help you search for movies, change the channel, adjust the volume and more. Dive into shows and films, and watch in striking detail with this Samsung Smart TV powered by HDR10+, while experiencing smooth performance with the Motion Xcelerator. Adaptive sound ensures that you get the perfect audio experience, automatically adjusting the sound to enhance dialogue, music and sports so that you can hear every detail. A boundless screen with nearly no frame means that you are left with beautiful images to enjoy. Samsung’s TV range offers the ultimate in latest viewing technology, from inspiring Samsung Neo QLED 8K to bright and colorful 4K and crisp HD screens. Samsung combines elegant design with the latest smart and innovative technology, built not just for the way you watch, but for the way you live. ¹Viewing experience may vary according to types of content and format. ²Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliate. ³The Google Assistant service may not yet be available at the time of purchase of this product, please continue to check for app updates. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. ⁴Bixby voice commands recognize English (US/UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognized. The list of features that can be controlled by voice commands via Bixby will continue to expand. Mobile functionality compatible with Samsung Galaxy 8 series or higher with Bixby function. Samsung account log-in and data network (Wi-Fi or internet connection) required to fully operate Bixby features.
|Item Weight||12.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 44 x 27 inches|
|Item model number||UN50AU8000FXZA|
|Special Features||Dynamic Crystal Color; Crystal Processor 4K; Smart TV with Multiple Voice Assistants; HDR|
2-Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV – Fire TV
|Screen Size||24 Inches|
|Item Weight||6.4 Pounds|
|Image Contrast Ratio||3000:1|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
- Voice remote with Alexa: Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more.
- Endless Entertainment: Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Access your favorite content: Fire TV seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen.
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options: Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV’s integrated apps.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
What peoples like
- I am honestly very pleasantly surprised with how much I like this TV. I put this in the bedroom of my camper and we absolutely love the size (roughly 10 feet away from us). As far as clarity goes, I believe 720 is plenty for this screen size. I’m a bit of a TV snob and the lower clarity is not noticeable in this size. Lastly, I have been very pleased with the WiFi reception of the built in FireTV. It actually works a lot better than the USB plug in external fire sticks, for whatever reason. Super handy in campgrounds with weak WiFi or when using my phones hotspot. Great buy!
What peoples didn’t like
- I was on the fence regarding buying a TV for my kitchen for a year. I kept going back and forth between a 24″ Fire TV and a separate 24″ TV and a Fire Stick 4K or Roku. But, ultimately decided on this product due to it going on sale for under $100 with a free Echo Dot. I slightly regret that decision, despite it only being a kitchen TV. As another person said, the interface is slow and doesn’t like to open the apps smoothly on the first try. Also, I paired the TV with my kitchen Echo but I can’t get it to respond to voice commands at all. I have another TV with a Fire Stick and a Roku TV that both respond perfectly to commands through Alexa, but this Fire TV won’t even so much as turn on/off by voice command. The remote is nice, and the picture is not bad at all, but the software hiccups are a serious bummer.
- Wanted to replace the small TV in the kitchen with a Smart TV, allowing me to rid my counter of a cable box, and this TV fit the bill. The size is perfect, I was able to add a hard drive via one of the three HDMI ports making it into a full functioning computer, it is nice and light and is easily mounted using a small mount. The picture is what I would expect from a larger more expensive television, and the colors are beautiful. My only problem is that I can not get HBO on it because currently Amazon and HBO are contracted with each other and this is an Amazon Fire TV (so check with your cable provider). That being said, I watch Prime, Netflix, HULU, Pluto TV and a host of other Apps. The space is limited for your apps, so I only downloaded the apps I know I want like FOX News, News12, Lifetime, etc. I am not sure if there is a way to expand the app storage, but that is a problem for another day.
Enjoy full HD picture quality for lifelike detail, rich contrast, and brilliant colors. Insignia is built for speed and performance. It’s powered by a-quad-core CPU/Multi-core GPU for instant search results and fast and fluid responsiveness. Connect easily with dual-band Wi-Fi, three HDMI inputs, and multiple input/output options. You can even customize the name of each input and adjust picture settings for each connected device. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and automatic over-the-air software updates, so you always have the latest.
Fire TV Edition brings together live over-the-air TV and all your streaming channels on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna and use Alexa to instantly search for and watch live over-the-air TV, or choose from a vast catalog of streaming movies and TV shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more. Plus, you can subscribe to Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, and others to stream even more of your favorite live TV shows. You can also connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV’s three HDMI ports.
|Item Weight||6.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 21.7 x 14.4 inches|
|Item model number||NS-24DF310NA21|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE