Online payments are a very hot topic in the e-commerce sector because they are part of the sales factors on your online store.
Indeed, to better facilitate orders on your online store, you need operational means of payment in the country of your users and a simple and easy-to-access payment procedure so as not to discourage the user who is in the process of validating his order basket. Why, the issue of the payment procedure on your e-commerce site is very important because it requires a short, simple and secure procedure.
What are the reliable payment methods on your online store? we come to give you the top types of secure payment on your Woocommerce site.
1-TOP ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS ON YOUR ONLINE STORE
Once you have created your online store on Woocommerce and configured it to be operational, you have first carried out your online market research that has reported you the possible statistics of the success of your e-commerce project. Then, place to the installation of the extensions to add features necessary for the progress of your online store that is to say, to download these extensions directly in your Woocommerce dashboard. When it comes to online payments, we quote you the top extensions to download to collect payments on your e-store.
- Woocommerce payments
- PayU India
- PayU Turkey
Designed by WooCommerce and for WooCommerce, securely accept major credit and debit cards on your site with no registration fees or monthly fees in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, and Germany!
With Woocommerce payments, whether you have a subscription site or accept installment payments, WooCommerce Payments’ built-in dashboard simplifies the management of subscription payments. In addition, you can refund in the blink of an eye, all or part of the fees on the card that your customer used to buy on your online store.
For the e-merchant, Woocommerce payments allows you to
- Get started for free. Learn more about our fees here.
- Accept payments in more than 135 currencies using WooCommerce Payments and WooCommerce Multi-Currency.
- Increase conversions with one-click order validation via Apple Apple Pay®.
- Simplify your workflow. No need to connect to third-party payment processing sites, manage everything from your store dashboard.
- Reduce cart abandonments with a simplified order validation flow.
- Stay abreast of payment disputes, disputes and refunds through the built-in dashboard.
- Immediately access your funds when you need them. Eligible merchants can transfer their winnings to a debit card in minutes, including nights, weekends, and holidays, at a cost of only 1.5% of the payment amount. Learn more about Instant Deposits eligibility.
- Receive your payments! WooCommerce Payments automatically deposits your available balance into your designated account daily, on a continuous two-day basis.
For the user(customer on your e-store) Woocommerce payments allows to
- Pay directly to your store instead of being redirected to a third-party order validation page, a smooth experience that results in fewer cart abandonments.
- They can see the prices and pay in the currency of their choice, no need to check the exchange rates or manually calculate the prices.
- Save their credit card details for faster order validations in the future.
Stripe is a simple solution for accepting online payments. Stripe doesn’t involve any setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden costs. Hundreds of thousands of businesses —from startups to Fortune 500 companies —rely on Stripe’s software tools to securely accept payments and grow around the world.
Stripe is available for businesses in more than 40 countries . Stripe allows you to accept all major credit cards from customers in any country in more than 135 currencies, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay and other local payment methods, such as Alipay, iDeal or direct debit by SEPA.
Thanks to Stripe,
- Accept all major credit cards as well as local payment methods
- Take advantage of Stripe Elements that allows your users to quickly and correctly enter their payment information when validating the order
- Enforce PCI-DSS with Stripe Elements hosted input fields
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) support
- Optimize fast and mobile order validation with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support
- Better fraud detection and prevention with Stripe Radar and 3D Secure
- Easily get permissions and process refunds from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Support recurring payments through various payment methods with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Get payment in minutes with Stripe Instant Payouts (eligibility required).
- Enjoy free updates and innovative new features as soon as Stripe launches new products and features
We selected Paypal because it is available for nearly 64 countries but this is not the only asset. In addition, PayPal can automatically identify the location of customers and offer country-specific local payment methods.
- Enable Pay Later messages on your site so that customers know, as they browse, that they have flexible payment options, allowing for more sales.
- Create stable and predictable revenue by offering flexible subscription plans with fixed or quantity-based prices. This extension adheres well to your online store and subscription sites.
- Give your customers the peace of mind that the PayPal logo provides. More than half of consumers say they trust companies that accept PayPal more.
PayU is endorsed by over 1000 WooCommerce customers and other leading ecommerce companies in India – including Flipkart, Tata Cliq, FabIndia, Myntra and many more!
Receive payments in minutes from over 100 local payment options such as credit cards, debit cards, UPI, etc., and deliver the best world-class payment experience to your customers for your online business.
With the PayU plugin for WooCommerce,
- You have payment options like credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI like GPay, PhonePe &more, Wallets- Paytm, Mobikwik &plus with a setup time of only 2 minutes!
- A special price for WooCommerce customers on all payment methods
- Accept payments for your store from customers around the world by accepting payments in more than 100 currencies with the acceptance of international payment.
- Manage your transactions, refunds, disputes and settlements from a single dashboard.
- Download reports across multiple data segments or view transactions in real time and make business decisions immediately.
- Don’t miss any of the important information about your PayU account with the notification system.
We selected Paystack because it accepts mobile money payments for Africa.
Paystack makes it easy for businesses in Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa to accept secure payments from multiple local and global payment channels. Integrate Paystack into your store today, and let your customers pay you with their choice of methods.
With Paystack for WooCommerce, you can accept payments via:
- Credit/debit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Verve (NG, GH), American Express (SA only)
- Bank transfer (Nigeria)
- Mobile money (Ghana)
- Masterpass (South Africa)
- LFS (South Africa)
- USSD (Nigeria)
- QR Visa (Nigeria)
- Many more to come
PayU turkey is globally compatible and allows payments to be accepted via PayU with Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards. This means that you can easily take credit card payments as well as direct payments through one of the associated banks. When the order is placed, the user is taken to PayU to make a secure payment. No SSL certificate is required on your site. After payment the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the « Thank you » page of the site.
We have selected for you online payment methods that allow you to sell in Europe, America, Africa and even accept payments from all over the world via visa or mastercard credit card. Choose the payment method that suits you best depending on the country of residence of your future customers or, make your own selection through the different online payment methods available for Woocommerce.
Contact us for support.
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE