Robotics is the act of using robots as an assistant for a task in order to make it easier for you to perform faster and satisfy you as soon as the need is felt. It’s a way to get comfortable without permanent difficulty and to work as quickly as possible.
According to collinsdictionnary robotization is the introduction of robots to carry out industrial task.
So today, we’re introducing a revolutionary device that helps you at home to turn on your lights, set your thermostats, lock doors, check the weather, set alarms, listen to songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, Audible audiobooks and more.
ECHO DOT(3RD GEN) DEVICE
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now available with an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers.
- Perfect for your nightstand – Ask Alexa to set an alarm. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Enjoy stereo sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
What customers liked
- I love my echo dot. I have four of them and they really help make my life easier. They can control almost everything, lights, locks TV, music, thermostat. It hears you almost all of the time and I’ve run into very few issues with it overall. I really couldn’t ask for a more helpful device. It’s even more handy when I found that I could get a battery base for it. The GGMM D3 base that I found lets me carry the alexa dot around pretty much anywhere. I love that I can take it into the bathroom with me and listen to music while I shower or take it outside and listen to music. That’s really the only thing I think it was missing.
- Sound Quality is a step up, Sound Volume is much improved, Base look is much improved
- Setting up the Dot couldn’t be easier. You simply plug in the power cable, then use the Alexa app on your phone to connect the Dot to your WiFi network. The app leads you through everything, and the whole process takes less than a minute. Boom.
What customers didn’t like
- As I mentioned above, the number of microphones on the top surface has dropped from seven to four. I’m not sure what the rationale for this was, but after testing the Dot’s ability to pick up my voice from different distances and angles, I didn’t notice a substantial difference in the overall microphone sensitivity compared to the 2nd generation Dot. Like the other Echo devices, though, it seems to have more difficulty detecting voices that come from below it (which happens if I talk to it while I’m on the floor playing with my daughter).
- Also, occasionally when Alexa misunderstands a command, you have to « start over, » which can be really irritating. For example, if Alexa thinks you asked to turn on a light but you really asked something else, she will repeatedly say « In which room? » until you say « Alexa, stop » and then start over. I’m guessing this type of thing will improve over time as voice recognition software becomes more advanced. This is really more of an Alexa issue than a Dot issue, but it drives me nuts at times.
- Much less flexibility on how it is used versus previous version, Non-standard power cord, Bulky adapter, Ugly long cord
What a beauty the ECHO DOT (3RD GEN). Its design already reflects the quality of the technology and you will be even more pleasantly surprised through all its working qualities. ECHO DOT (3RD GEN) is the revolution of 2ND GEN with Both Alexa technology. With ECHO DOT 3RD GEN, The audio quality is more sophisticated and the sensitivity to hear you when you place an order is higher. Use your Alexa devices as an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and ads. Tell everyone that dinner is ready or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also make hands-free calls to almost any number in the U.S., California, MX and the UK to stay in touch with your family.
Use your voice to play a song, or pair it with Fire TV to control the voice of movies and entertainment. Ask Alexa for a timer and see the countdown. Ask for the weather and see the temperature. The LED screen of ECHO DOT 3RD GEN has a light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness so you can see the time, temperature, day or night.
|Size||3.9” x 3.9” x 1.7” (99 mm x 99 mm x 43 mm)|
|Weight||10.6 oz. (300 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|System requirements||Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. A list of supported operating systems can be found here. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.|
|Setup technology||Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more.|
|Warranty and service||90-day limited warranty and service. Additional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Echo Dot is subject to the terms found here.|
|Accessibility features||The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. Learn more about Alexa accessibility.|
|Included in the box||Echo Dot, power adapter (15W), and Quick Start Guide.|
|Generation||Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with clock – 2019 release|
|Privacy features||Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.|
If you need a device to assist you in talking in another room of your dealership without moving, to be able to follow music and podcasts, to be able to set alarms, follow news, check the weather, have the time,… All on one device, ECHO DOT 3RD GEN is your solution.
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE