Create an online shop its tells you? Well Yes it’s a good choice because the e-commerce sector is more than flourishing because it limits the long threads of expectations in supermarkets and sales surfaces. We take the opportunity to make a cuckoo at the peak season which ends with the cyber monday until midnight. A great experience like any other, an appointment at the end of the year where e-traders fill up their turnover for the year. This behaviour was adapted by consumers in late November to limit the long wait in front of stores.
So back to our sheep, outside of the peak season, e-commerce is full of many benefits for both the consumer and the e-retailer namely:
1- For the consumer
- Payment facilitation that is now available directly online and limits long waits.
- Home deliveries
- More affordable prices
- Opportunity to better understand product characteristics before purchase
2- For the seller
- Facilitating remote payment
- Less expensive than a local shop
- Lower operating costs (employees, taxes and taxes)
- Facilitating customer tracking through the customer account, which is a good sales strategy
- Possible remarketing to potential customers
From the article definition and practice of e-commerce
If you are in the dance of e-retailers, you must make use of the best software and practices that will help you achieve your goals. Thankfully, if you read us, e-commerce will no longer be a mystery to you.
How do you create your online store and optimize it to get the return on investment? That’s the question of the day.
E-commerce or online sales are the fact of receiving an order and / or payment online through an abstract service (file, training, reservation) or physical (material property).
1- HOW TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE SHOP?
Creating an online store is like choosing a software that will allow you to design your online store, choose a theme for the visual aspect of your site, organize your products or services into categories and subcategories for a better user experience, track statistics that will allow you to analyze your site traffic to make better decisions in this case Google analytics for in-depth statistics, to have an online payment system accepted by the country of the users of your site, to carry out digital advertising campaigns and refills.
But before and above all, do a walking study to measure the trend of your online sales.
These are the fundamental parameters for the creation and success of your online store.
Then place the software that will allow you to fix these parameters. This is Woocommerce. Why Woocommerce? We’re enlightening you.
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that you can install (download) if you have opted for a WordPress business or e-commerce plan.
Woocommerce represents 25% of the world’s e-commerce, 36054 sites in the top one million e-commerce, statistics vastly superior to all its competitors confers Builtwith which positions woo commerce as a leader in Commerce. It powers 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce according to hostingtribunal.
Not insignificant statistics that indicate the quality of service that this software can provide.
Indeed, Woocommerce is an e-commerce software that basically allows:
- The creation of product pages for the sale of your products and services, ebook downloads and any online files, the sale of subscriptions, memberships and online reservations.
- The insertion of a shopping cart to allow a visitor to order several products in a single order.
- The insertion of delivery options such as free delivery, fixed rate delivery, delivery according to the time and place of delivery, the delimitation of delivery areas.
- Label printing from the Woocommerce shipping extension built into your dashboard for USPS shipments and other shipping services like DHL.
- The automated tax calculation powered by jetpack an extension for security, loading speed and much more WordPress sites.
- Integration with Google analytics for statistical analysis.
- Integration with mailchimp for email advertising campaigns and remarketing.
- Integration with Facebook to extend your online store on Facebook, use the Facebook pixel to track visitors to your site from Facebook, carry out advertising campaigns of your online store on Facebook, chat with customers via the messenger chat plugin.
In addition to these basic functions, Woocommerce is even more interesting when your online store can adapt to your requirements using its extensions to make an online store worthy of the name that adheres to all your needs.
2- DEFINITION OF AN EXTENSION.
An extension still called plugin refers to any computer program designed to add functionality to a site whether internally for the webmaster or externally for the user to allow better operation of the site.
WordPress has more than 54,000 free extensions for its sites and more than 300 Woocommerce extensions that make all the wealth of wordpress because the admiter chooses the extension that he thinks is necessary for the development of his site. A plurality of extension that will give you a wide range of choice and action.
Among the free extensions of Woocommerce, we first have its basic functions namely jetpack, Woocommerce shipping, google analytic, facebook, mailchimp, then we have:
- Google ADS: for your shop’s campaigns on google shopping
- Stripe: for mastercard, American express, dicover, JCB and club dinners
- Amazon pay: for the availability of amazon widgets on your online store
Discover the top free extensions for the success of your e-commerce.
Among the paid extensions (premium) woo commerce, we have:
- Woocommerce Booking for appointment creations, reservations and equipment rental. Do you know how to create an online booking site.
- Woocommerce membership : for subscription access to paid or free products or content.
- Woosubscription : for monthly, weekly or annual payments to your products or services.
- Product add-ons : gift wrapping options, special messages or other special services for your products.
- And more.
This joins the list of more than 300 free and premium Woocommerce extensions ranked in order of popularity.
Faced with this range of extensions, many e-commerce eros are faced with the embarrassment of choice. We’ve chosen four items for you that will list the most necessary extensions because if you use too many extensions, they will slow down the loading speed of your site which is not good for the user experience. So we have:
Top 9 extensions for the profitability of your e-commerce.
Top extension for delivery times
Top extension for shipping methods
Top extension for loyalty points
Examples of online shop built from Woocommerce.
- Adventure Parc Snowdonia – an adventure park that offers an online booking calendar and membership programs.
- Mike’s Organic Delivery – a sustainable, healthy food subscription service with weekly delivery to customers.
- RushTix – a membership program selling tickets to films, festivals, concerts, and more.
- TipoType – a font foundry selling licenses to digital files.
- It Gets Better Project – a nonprofit that sells physical products and accepts online donations.
- Shark – a cleaning product retailer, selling everything from vacuum cleaners, steam mops, and parts and accessories.
Source of information: Woocommerce
We find that with Woocommerce, there is no limit to creation! Whether it’s to sell products, services, subscriptions, memberships, digital products, online reservations, online tickets, everything is possible thanks to the software.
3- HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR ONLINE STORE WOOCOMMERCE?
Optimizing your shop Woocommerce is like using best practices for running your online store in order to have more visibility and more sales. These include:
- Choose the right theme for the visual aspect of your online store. The theme gives the overall design of your site, it could be likened to a template and in addition, Woocommerce offers themes already adapted to computers and automatically smartphones. We recommend the storefront theme for Woocommerce sites.
- Create and organize your product pages into categories and subcategories
- Add the available search widget to the dashboard to easily find the products.
- Write descriptions on product pages to clarify the use and importance of your products or services via the editor that allows you to add media and write descriptions.
- Use the Facebook extension to increase your audience from targeting on facebook to organize digital advertising and recottling campaigns to listen to visitors to your online store.
- Use Mailchimp for Woocommerce : Your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easier to send targeted campaigns, automatically track customers after purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned baskets, and measure the return on investment of your marketing efforts.
- Add a blog on your online store to provide advice to your customers to build a brand image and a strong audience.
- Merchandising (product far on the homepage).
Do you know how to promote your products or services on Woocommerce.
We are not at the end of our surprises when we discover that the basic features of success of an online store are completely free with Woocommerce. In addition, the platform promotes the natural referencing of your product sheets thanks to its block editor integrated into the product pages which allows you to write product descriptions according to SEO.
It also offers backups of your site’s settings and transaction fees for free third-party payment methods as well as displaying real-time shipping rates such as USPS (transportation company) at a price insignificant compared to to its competitors.
Source of information : Woocommerce
Do you know how to improve the SEO of your e-commerce site?
5- PLAN SUMMARY TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE STORE ON WOOCOMMERCE
To create your online store on Woocommerce, enter your credentials and follow the simple steps that will follow. Once in front of your dashboard, you can start editing your products/services, update the structure of your site to finally download the extensions for adding features.
Below are all the services offered by the WordPress E-commerce plan that allows you to download the Woocommerce plugin to exercise your e-commerce with unlimited products.
- Free Domain for One Year
- Best-in-class hosting
- Remove WordPress.com Ads
- Collect payments
- Unlimited Email Support
- Live Chat Support
- Earn ad revenue
- Premium themes
- Upload videos
- Google analytics integration
- Install plugins and extend functionality for your site with access to more than 50,000 WordPress plugins
- Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools
- Jetpack Backup: automated backups & one-click restores
- SFTP, SSH, WP-CLI, and Database access
- Accept payments in 60+ countries
- Integrations with Top Shipping Carriers
- Premium design options for online stores
Source of information: WordPress pricing
In summary, we can say that, Woocommerce is the most flexible and effective e-commerce platform using its extensions that you can download and remove to your liking, affordable by its free basic features and easy to access. Just personal information when creating your site no need for web development expertise.
Need a professional to assist you, no panic Marketing Pro International takes care of it. We can create your online store for free, set it up (content and extension) at a very affordable price or take advantage of our e-commerce training to be able to do a market research for your project, design your e-shop and know how to make it profitable.
Order your online store below.
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE